Saturday, July 26, 2014

Spa and Beach Day

Friday July 26, 2014

Slept in until 6:30 this morning.  We took a bird walk around the property before breakfast.  I try the local foods but some are a bit too spicy for me.  this morning I had the Achee and Saltfish, very good but a bit too hot.  The One Pot, not sure what that was, kind of starchy and tasteless and finally some steamed vegetable like broccoli and very tasty called Callaloo.

We walked down to our Spa Treatment that was scheduled for 10 am, arriving at the spa by 9:30.  A couples massage, we began with the Steam Room then off to our massage.  It was Eric's first.. he really liked it..  He had some tension in his back, much be too much stress at home... time to relax.  I had no knots or tension..  I do know how to relax.

Seen a Mongoose while walking  back to our villa



Afterwards we headed to the beach for a little relaxing time.  We decided to go for a Sail boat trip.  Well not really a trip, about a 20 minute drive.  Of course we could not get pictures but here is a picture of what it looks like.


I was kind of scared, as I am not a real fan of water.  It was not too bad, Eric can go by himself next time..  He tried the Stand Up Paddleboard again today.  Did better than the other day.

time to go back and relax before dinner


I did hold on to the ladder railing the entire time I was in the water...

They know we like birds so made this love bird nest for our bed..  too cute
Dinner on the dock:
beautiful sunset



Another day in paradise... we are so fortunate to be able to enjoy this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment