I got my hair cut, I told the tech that my hair would curl up but she did not believe me! so its a bit shorter than I wanted but it will grow.
We hosted the Mud Lake gathering on the 4th. Unfortunately the boat parade got rained out but we had about 3 hours without rain to have our gathering.
We expected from 50 to 80 people but only about 25 showed up. There are 20 houses on our lake, thus not physically close. We had a fun afternoon and some people that have never shown up before.
Kathy had her High School girls week in Lexington South Carolina. It was a great week filled with laughs, food, drinks and relaxation.
We went to a ballgame in Columbia, the Fireflies vs the Riverdogs.
Eric's sister Jenny and family came up for a weekend visit. Beautiful weather for pontooning.
The weather remained warm throughout the week, we spent the entire day on the pontoon mid week. no boat traffic, little wind and plenty of sunshine.
I golfed in a Pink Ribbon fundraiser at the local golf club. great day and lots of fun.
Our weather cooled down enough for us to smoke our Texas brisket. Oh so good....
We have a baby sandhill colt! we were surprised to see him. we have two sets of sandhill cranes, now without colt and one with. the winter was so harsh and long a lot of our birds did not even come back this year. hope this little guy makes it.
July bird count was not too bad because I went to South Carolina. No new Life birds so we are still at 610, year bird count up by 4 to 392 and the month came in at 110.



No comments:
Post a Comment