He had a visitor who wanted the buffet in the garage.
He had gotten into the garage the night before by pulling up the rolling door that was not completely closed.
He came back one more time but no success..
his paws are pretty big....
His other visitors were not as destructive
Rose Williamson (cousin/friend) met me at the gate in O'hare Airport on my way back to Wisconsin. She is such a trooper, I was feeling under the weather with some crud I picked up somewhere.. We did manage to go out and enjoy ourselves in between my naps...
RoundMan in Spooner offers a wonderful smoked drink!
Bloody Mary's on a rainy Memorial Day
Rose worked really hard on the puzzle but never finished it...
and yes Eric did some shopping while I was gone. A Z-Track Zero Turn mower! With a 60 inch deck. My first time I mowed with the new mower it cut my time in half! from 90 minutes to 45! It is taking a bit to learn how to control the movement but we are slowly getting the hang of it!
Eric was not working the whole time I was gone.. He knows how to relax










That is one big bear!!
ReplyDelete