Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Aug 2019

Warm temps started the month off just perfectly.  We were able to get out onto the pontoon a few times to enjoy the sunny, warm, humid weather.

Aug 8: time to head to South Carolina for the Bridgeview Girls week.  This is our 3rd year at Anne's home in Lexington and the weather looks to be great!




While at O'hare I ran into Hillary and Bill Clinton!



On one of my morning walks I found these cute carvings.



Bonnie and Debbie are not afraid of the alligator!

I did not know we were having a beauty day or I would have waited to get my hair cut!  Bonnie gives Anne a very nice cut.



group picture for our night out..


We spent most of our week in the pool.


Aug 11 our crane family

Aug 21

Aug 30  jr has grown so much this month..  we have not seen him fly yet.


a little bit of fun...


Aug23: Eric, Steve Goodwin and Scott Johnston went kayaking on the Flambeau.  beautiful day to be floating down the river.



the end of August means the Minnesota State Fair..  we took a fun but windy ride on The Big Wheel


while the rains came down we kept dry watching the horse show.  they managed to get 23 teams in the arena at one time.


Concert this year was the Happy Together Tour and Tommy James and the Shondells

While in St Paul we were able to go to a St Paul Saints vs Chicago Dogs Baseball game.  It was really fun and a great night to be outside.



Mudonna


Such a busy month...  The leaves are turning and the birds are heading south..  time for us to begin planning our journey south.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to float down a river again. Other than falling in and losing a very nice camera all great memories ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete